Portable or Modular Snaplock Dance Floor
GENUINE SNAPLOCK® DANCE FLOORS
You can rest assured you’re getting the most advanced, highest quality portable dance floor and special event flooring systems available for any budget. For over 30 years, SnapLock Industries has been manufacturing and supplying the industry’s leading portable dance floors and modular flooring systems. Our patented, interlocking portable floor systems not only provide a superior dance surface but ensures that installation is a “snap”. SnapLock Dance Floors are the best choice for all your indoor and outdoor special events.
The multi-patented SnapLock portable dance floors are engineered for the tough demands of the special event, rental, and hospitality industries.
SnapLock Dance Floors and portable event floors are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. in our ISO 9001:2008 quality certified facility.
SnapLock Dance Floors provide a smooth and forgiving performance surface that’s fun to dance on. Whether you’re practicing pirouettes or looking for a strong ROI, you and your clients will love our floors.
- Lightweight and portable – Only 8kg per 92cm x 92cm dance floor panel
- 100% Waterproof – Engineered for indoor and outdoor use
- Fast and easy installation – No tools required! It’s a Snap!™
- Fast R.O.I – Most rental companies pay for their SnapLock Dance Floor in four rentals or less
- PowerLock™ technology – Patented interlocking system
- No Walk™ technology – 840 support structures per sqft ensures your dance floor stays put all night long
- Easy to clean and maintain – Looks beautiful for years to come
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. – Danced on worldwide
- Australian Institute of Music - Sydney Campus
- Australian Institute of Music - Melbourne Campus
- Launch Performing Art Centre
- Canberra Dance Development Centre
- Surf Coast Ballet School
- The Dance House
- DanceNation Studio
- 100% Dance Studio
- Mayhem Dance Academy
- Copper City Dance Centre
- Daniel Luke School of Dance
- Murrumbateman Progress Association
- Davin Griffiths-Jones School of Performing Arts
- Inspration Media Dance Room
- Orange Anglican Grammar School
- Mount St Benedict College
- Cabra Dominican College
- Karabar High School
- Clairvaux MacKillop College
- Selfie Studio
- Phoenix Calisthenics
Continuous jumping and running create a lot of impact on the body. Hard surfaces like concrete have little to no give, the return of energy from impacts can lead to deterioration of the joints or even injuries.
Sprung floors, on the other hand, are designed to absorb the shock of high impact when dancers land from jumps, to provide a safe environment for dancers to be able to dance to their fullest potential without damage to their joints.
Putting a vinyl surface directly on top of concrete floor is only acceptable for low impact movements. An appropriate sprung floor ( or a shock absorption underlay ) should always be used to provide a safe environment.
Our sprung flooring is ideal for all types of dance and exercise such as Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Ballroom, Modern, Hip Hop, Pilates, Yoga, Aerobics and Theatre.
Our sprung floor is exceptionally easy to install, anyone with basic carpentry skills can install our floor properly. We will provide complete instructions as well as a template layout for panels if you decide to arrange your own installation.
We also have a dedicated team of installers throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, plus many other major cities in Australia, who take the hassle out of installing your new dance floors.
Our sprung floor is a floating system, there’s no direct fixture to the wall or subfloor, therefore there won’t be any damages to your renting property.
All our dance surfaces are tough enough to handle Tap dance and Irish dance, however the sound might be slightly muffled when dancing on a vinyl surface.
Absolutely, we are more than happy to post out a sample for you to try out, it is Free!