14b/ 8 Gladstone Road
Castle Hill Sydney
1300 712 066
1300 712 066
- Australian Institute of Music - Sydney Campus
- Australian Institute of Music - Melbourne Campus
- Launch Performing Art Centre
- Canberra Dance Development Centre
- Surf Coast Ballet School
- The Dance House
- DanceNation Studio
- Sacred Heart College
- Elisabeth Murdoch College
- 100% Dance Studio
- Mayhem Dance Academy
- Copper City Dance Centre
- Daniel Luke School of Dance
- Murrumbateman Progress Association
- Davin Griffiths-Jones School of Performing Arts
- Inspration Media Dance Room
- Sunshine Coast Cheerleading
- Canberra Academy of Dramatic Art
- Orange Anglican Grammar School
- Mount St Benedict College
- Cabra Dominican College
- Karabar High School
- Clairvaux MacKillop College
- Selfie Studio
- Phoenix Calisthenics
- ICONIC Dance Centre
- Eclipse Dance & Performing Arts
Continuous jumping and running create a lot of impact on the body. Hard surfaces like concrete have little to no give, the return of energy from impacts can lead to deterioration of the joints or even injuries.
Sprung floors, on the other hand, are designed to absorb the shock of high impact when dancers land from jumps, to provide a safe environment for dancers to be able to dance to their fullest potential without damage to their joints.
Putting a vinyl surface directly on top of concrete floor is only acceptable for low impact movements. An appropriate sprung floor ( or a shock absorption underlay ) should always be used to provide a safe environment.
Our sprung flooring is ideal for all types of dance and exercise such as Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Ballroom, Modern, Hip Hop, Pilates, Yoga, Aerobics and Theatre.
Our sprung floor is exceptionally easy to install, anyone with basic carpentry skills can install our floor properly. We will provide complete instructions as well as a template layout for panels if you decide to arrange your own installation.
We also have a dedicated team of installers throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, plus many other major cities in Australia, who take the hassle out of installing your new dance floors.
Our sprung floor is a floating system, there’s no direct fixture to the wall or subfloor, therefore there won’t be any damages to your renting property.
All our dance surfaces are tough enough to handle Tap dance and Irish dance, however the sound might be slightly muffled when dancing on a vinyl surface.
Absolutely, we are more than happy to post out a sample for you to try out, it is Free!